2013年1月8日星期二

nike dunks high immediately said

How to change the situation of my hearing, he nodded, and then opening asked, for example in the battlefield, you for each individual alchemy is a change or, you encouraged his wife to save others such changes, or other practice these are bars, to change the rules is not much relationship.Hearing that, immediately said, as to change the rules, I have got to do.I wanna see.The old man heard nike dunks high, immediately showed interest to look to.This time, slightly pulled, seem to imply that he don't say.But still smiled up at the center of the continent a common Dynasty, I set up an organization, called the universal organization when start talking, the ancestor or nodding, or no, there seems to be praised, but also in indignation.When finished, the old suddenly looking you don't think your plan is perfect do not perfect the hearing, he frowned.Your world organization, desire is good, but there are so many family and presence, how can it grow up the old suddenly sneers, although you this rule, seems to be for everyone, but in fact they will give you the tissue causing confusion.You let the people choose their own leaders, but you know what truth is true mastery of those few people, they decided it might be correct, but your rules, are likely to choose a good at doing stupid decisions of leaders.Listen to the old words, smiled, and said so you think should be done from the dialogue, just know this situation the ancestors, did not know the world organize things, so naturally, he may not know they are.What to do is very simple, want the underlying characters up first with respect to need the aristocracy wiped clean.The old cold channel, we naturally not suitable for work, but these extraterritorial, is very good, just put them into those noble family, it is the perfect solution.Nobility in the eradication of before death, valuable, and ordinary people have no noble press, will rise rapidly, this is my one way, how have no interest to manipulate this event it is invite wolves into the house.Hearing that, immediately shook his head, then said, I would rather do it yourself against mankind dross, is not allowed to destroy my kind.Is this your inner bucket.The ancestor hears talk, suddenly sneers, infighting, consumption is Star Continental resources, but we have introduced, is to eliminate aristocratic view there is no need for us to talk about.Hearing that, immediately said, I thought I was right, you think you are right, the two sides have gone a different way up, not talk.I know if I say bring into human continental harm, you can say for certain civil war damage, both each other once over, who will not persuade who right now be confronted with a formidable enemy, I hope each other not afford too much conflict is comparatively good.Oh, do not say not clear, perhaps I could persuade you or ancestor Wenyan, immediately said with a smile, you don't say, both sides would have a misunderstanding, there will be friction Oh, I won't change my mind.Speak, I have to say, I still want to advise you don't want to use foreign power to destroy aristocratic, because sometimes

没有评论:

发表评论